To read or hear that the Keys of the Kingdom are for all Believers today may sound exciting. But it's not true.
The really exciting news is that, having been used by Peter, all the Kingdom doors have been opened. And what's more, they remain open. Believers can simply enter, in Jesus' name.
But, above all The Door is always open. Jesus said: “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture," John 10'9.
In brief, the Kingdom Keys are:
1. Eldership, Acts 15-17,21-26
2. Salvation to Jews, Acts 2'14-41
3. Physical Healing, Acts 3'4, 5'15, 9'34
4. Speaking to Rulers, Acts 4'8
5. Immersion in the Holy Spirit to Samaritans, Acts 8'14
6. Raising the dead, Acts 9'40
7. Salvation to Gentiles, Acts 10'1-41
8. Speaking out - for the Word of Christ, Acts 15'7
Prayer. Thank you, Father, that all the Kingdom doors that Peter opened through the Holy Spirit are still wide open today.
In Jesus' name. Amen.